Monday, April 9, 2007

I heart something Evol

With Easter passing, and Jesus not dead anymore, I just want to throw out a Hazzah for Jesus. Thanks for letting us drink in your name (WWJD - What Would Jesus Drink) on friday and eat lots of batter-fried fish. Its not often I celebrate holidays as hard as this one (April Fools day, New Years, St. Patricks, April 20th) but let me tell you, it was a good one. Just as a last jab to remind all those who were at the passover party last year, I will just throw this one out of someone who can't hold their Jesus AKA Boon's Farm.


Moving forward, I want everyone to go out and find some Evol Intent, Ewun, Mayhem, or Roni Size. I've been doing alot of personal searching for music as of late and come to the conclusion that Drum and Bass is about to break wide open to a point where you will be forced to notice it. Evol is coming out with a full length album this fall and it will be sick from what i've heard.


I will leave you with this closing line:
"They see me rolling, they are hating, controling, they are trying to catch me riding dirty"

No comments: