Saturday, May 19, 2007

Alarm

I think I hit the snooze button at least 7 times this morning. I'm glad my roommate is a heavy sleeper. I'm also finding out that john at Jim's deli is one of the most accommodating food people that I have met since I got out there. He always seems to know exactly what we are missing or needing.

I also have realized that everyone seems to know everyone through some random channel of working a tour, at a university, or through some party they attended.

Three more days of spot op-ing, then I will be back to company management intern land till change over or someone else needs to be replaced.

Lastly, we are having an office party tonight. I will be there with coffee mug in hand to enjoy the delicious dishes. I will make a point to not use the phrase, which has been burned into my head 'Cheers to the beers'.

No comments: