Thursday, May 24, 2007

The last 4 days

I will sum up the last four days quickly, because I just finished work and need to go relax a little before something else crazy happens.

Monday - Enjoyed pizza and conversation with my coworkers. We all decided that this show is going to broadway at some point, just not sure when.

Tuesday - CHOWDER NIGHT. Shots and a live band at the local bar. Realized that you learn a lot about the company's history when everyone that works with you has been drinking.

Wednesday - Oksana hurt her ankle, but the show must go on. Watched 2 1/2 hours of the Office. That show is amazing.

Today - Oksana is still hurt. Everyone in the office is going crazy trying to figure things out. I am going to go for a walk at some point and enjoy the sunset because it is the end of my day.

No comments: