Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I heart tourists that walk slow

Something about walking through times square when I get off work has made me want to listen to Wilco for the ride home... Its either that or the eternal sunshine soundtrack.

In any case, I have gotten better at pissing off taxi drivers by unnecessarily crossing when they have a green light, thus causing all the sheep to follow and stop mid cross and debate their path. Its as if tourists have never crossed a street before and must rely on others for assistance.

I do not mind asking about trains or where to get tickets for shows, but the rhetorical questions of 'if I want to go to a higher numbered street, would I go up or downtown?' The other thing that really annoys me is when I have headphones in and people still try to talk to me.

Headphones = I really don't want to be bothered.

Lastly, if you ever want me to call you again, you should probably text me your cell phone number. My phone got lost and I remember very few of them by heart.

No comments: