Friday, February 27, 2009

Google Sync

I have found a way to connect my Windows Mobile phone, Google Calandar, and my Mac.

Its called google sync. Here is a video of how it works.



I would suggest not using the contacts backup because I have a lot of contacts in my gmail that I would not want in my phone.

Installing this can be found at this website.

http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?answer=99358#ical

So, when you have all this installed, you can either update your google calandar or your Ical under a certain tab, and have it update back and forth.

Furthermore, if you have a windows mobile phone, you then can use active sync to update your calendar even more. Use this link below to finalize the process.

http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bin/answer.py?answer=138636&ctx=sibling&topic=14299

When it is all said and done, you then can put a date in your mobile phone calendar, active sync it will push it to google calendar, then google sync will push it to my computer.

Hopefully the video above will make all of the above post.

No comments: